Monday, February 05, 2007

So kiss me and smile for me...

Go to this website: http://apps.emoe.gov.my/spg/

Enter 820916035603.

Now you know my date of birth. You know what to do :)

Now you know I wasn’t born in Penang. There’s nothing you can do.

Now you know where I’m going. What are you gonna do?


YeaaaaAAAHOOOOO!!!

Anyway, Just in case you're curious about why I wasn't born in Penang.

I was conceived during honeymoon night. My father was posted to Kelantan. My mother followed him. I exited the womb, and entered the world there.

Ok, coming back to the main story...

YeaaaaAAHOOOOO!!!

Finally, my 9-month wait is over!

I don't know how long it will take for the next batch of Education graduates to get their posting. So, if you're a fresh Education graduate, and you're already married...

No need to think so much lah. Just go ahead and have a kid! You will see your baby before you can say, "I've got my posting!" Hahahaha!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Know that there was a Godly reason for the delay in getting your posting... And Selangor is where all the happening media companies are!

Halelujah and God bless! Hope to continue reading updates from you even during the busy school year.

Andrew said...

congrats man!

Anonymous said...

So, are you happy with what you got? Ready to leave Penang?

selvin said...

dear joshua

where r u posted? i can noe...

please some update on ur posting as i did not go blogging for the last few days.

selvin