Tuesday, March 04, 2008

How many ways you can get a handphone

1.Traditional method. Sally forth to the mall. Use the "thick skin, old clothes" maneuver.

2. Play doctor. Ask your friends if they have unwanted or spare handphones that are not too old or terminally ill. They may not want to repair it. But it may be worthwhile to you if the handphone is a fancy one, its market price is way above your budget, but the repair costs the same as a brand new "cheapest off the shelf" handphone.

3. Bank method. Put RM6k into AmBank for 2 years. The interest rate is at 8.9+ per annum. And you get a new Sony Ericson, Cybershot, 2 megapixel camera phone worth more than RM800. Free gift.

4. Celcom method. Bring a friend who uses a Celcom line to a Celcom store. You get to buy a handphone at a significant discount. If I'm not mistaken, my handphone can be bought at RM118.

5. Get a boyfriend.

Which option is the best?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

GET A BOYFRIEND,FOR SURE! HAHAHAH

Alex Steinert Miles said...

I strongly suggest you get that option as well... go for it, get a boyfriend! lol

Anonymous said...

Get a boyfriend.

Four fathers were talking about their sons' achievements.

"My son is a successful doctor! Why, just last week he told me bought a new BMW for his girlfriend!" said the first.

"My son is a great lawyer! Last week, he gave the deed to a new bungalow to his girlfriend!" bragged the second.

"My son is a star CEO! He recently called to tell me he's taking his girlfriend on a luxury holiday in the Carribean!" boasted the third.

All eyes turned to the fourth father, who looked depressed.

"Hey, what's up? Why the long face?" they asked.

The fourth father sighed deeply.

"I'm so disappointed. I just found out that my son is gay. Not just that, he works as a top-priced gigolo! Why, just last week, his various boyfriends gave him a car, a house and a cruise!"

Anonymous said...

I don't see how Option #5 can benefit straight guys.

And then again, the boyfriend might be a kiampsiap or poor one. =)

Hasten said...

Not kiamsiap. Trifteee... Thrifteee...

How else can you get a canggih Nokia camera phone for RM80? :)