Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Don't be a cosmic killjoy

I have to set homework questions for the upcoming school holidays.

Let's see if the faculty has a sense of humour.

* * * * * * * * * *

Complete the following arguments.

9. Premise 1: Every student in SMKSB does not like to do Math during the holidays.

Premise 2: _____________________________________________

Conclusion: I do not like to do Math during the holidays.

10. Premise 1: If my teachers love me, they will give me work to do.

Premise 2: My teachers love me.

Conclusion: ____________________________________________

Make a conclusion by deduction.

11. Every first day of school, many students will be late. Today is the first day of school.

_____________________________________________________

12. I will bring handphone to school if Mr. Jasmin will not take my handphone away. Mr. Jasmin will take my handphone away.

______________________________________________________


2 comments:

Alex Steinert Miles said...

9. I am a student of SMKSB
10. My teachers will give me work to do.
11.Students will be late today.
12. I will not bring handphone to school

Sigh...
Even Mr. Woo Kok Ho said this isn't maths. Why is logical reasoning even here? We're lacking in common sense?

Hasten said...

Well... Your common sense is intact. Many people may not have that :P