Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Occupational hazard

Just finished marking the Add Maths papers.

I've repeated myself to my students over and over again. But they still don't get it.

Just when I thought all my efforts to teach the same thing over and over again was to no avail... Here's something I learned.

If you fail, try again.
If you fail again, then try again.
If you think nobody heard you, nevermind. Say it again.
If nobody understands, it's ok. Just say it again.
If nobody is listening, don't be shy. Keep on saying it.
After that, explain it again.
Then, say it again.
Then, do it again.
And again.
And again.
And again.

One day, the world will listen.

The first try:



The interview:



And he made it:



Reynaldo Lapuz. You are my inspiration.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

I AM YOUR BROTHER~~~ YOUR BEST FRIEND FOREVER~~~!