Thursday, August 10, 2006

Why I Like St. Xavier's

Look at the boys’ toilet. It’s so clean!


Can you believe it? Let’s see if their export thrones are any dirtier…

Unbelievable, rite?



No wonder the students always like to go to the toilet.

Student: Sir, I wanna go toilet.

Me: I don’t have the pass. You have to wait.

Student: Nevermind sir…

Me: You go at your own risk ah.

The student nods and scampers away.

I even heard (and saw) a case when a particular boy always went to the toilet during Science period. ALWAYS. The boy was dragged to the staffroom for questioning.

Teacher: Kenapa selalu pergi tandas pada waktu Sains?

Boy: *Silence*

Teacher: Kamu pergi tandas kerana kena pergi tandas, atau saja pergi sesuka hati?

Boy: *Dunno what to say. Thinking really hard…*

Teacher: JAWAB SAYA!!!

Boy: Memang kena pergi, cikgu…

Teacher: Betul?? Kamu memang kena pergi? Macam mana boleh pergi begitu banyak kali? Kenapa waktu Sains saja kamu pergi?

Boy: *Silence. Thinking really hard…*

Teacher: Tak boleh tahan sampai waktu rehat macam orang lain kah? Kenapa hanya pada waktu Sains kamu tak boleh tahan?

Boy: Betul, cikgu… Saya tak boleh tahan…

Teacher: Betul tak boleh tahan?? Setiap kali pun macam ini? Kalau tak boleh tahan, maknanya kamu tak normal. Kamu normal kah?

Boy: *Dilemma… Dunno what to say*

Teacher: Kalau macam ini, kamu tak normal. Kena hantar pergi hospital buat check-up. Mahu kah, pergi jumpa doktor?

Boy: *Eyes opened wider. Worried look…*

Teacher: Mahu tak?? Ok, mari… Kita pergi jumpa doktor. Suruh dia check…

Boy: Tak mau…

Teacher: Tak mau?? Jadi kamu normal kah?

Boy: *Dilemma again…*

Teacher: Jawab saya… Kamu normal kah tak normal?

Boy: Saya normal…

Cikgu: Kalau macam itu, maknanya kamu pergi sesuka hati!! Kamu BERDIRI SANA!!

Hahahahaha! I actually laughed at the scenario. The boy was really put into a spot! If he says he’s not normal, he’s got to let a doctor see his wee wee. If he says he’s normal, he’s gonna get punished. In the end, he got trapped and got punished!

Hahahaha… I can still remember his face. Like… Confused, half regretting, half frustrated. The kind of face you see when someone is forced to give an answer under intense pressure. And when you finally give an answer, you find that one answer is no better than the other. And you’ll have that dazed, helpless look. …

I wish I had taken a picture. It happened right in front of me in the staffroom! Hehehe…

If the boys’ toilet is so clean, imagine how much cleaner the teachers’ toilet is. It’s so welcoming, you won’t mine taking a dump if you had to. You won’t mind at all! And they got hand wash for you… Toilet paper…

“Cleanliness is next to godliness…”
-The father-
Dear Papa, Actors Studio Greenhall, 2004.

4 comments:

sleepypurplepiglet said...

You have a mean streak!

Anonymous said...

You evil cikgu!
Hahahaha :P
The conversation is hilarious. I actually laughed out loud.
But darn clean la, the toilets. No wonder he wanted to go!

Anonymous said...

u remember! :)

JJ

Anonymous said...

Wah.. in all my life, other than hotels or shopping malls(some shopping malls are even dirtier than this!!) have I ever seen such a clean toilet. Not to mention it's in a sch!!
I remember my 1st experience of stepping into the Saint Xavier's toilet when I was 13. My music theory examination was held there and I made a trip to the toilet before the exam started. There were no doors @.@ and almost every toilet bowl had their own "treasures".
I guess I must make a comeback to see the amazing change Joshua Hooi has brought to the toilet there. hahaha!