Sunday, March 11, 2007

There Goes My Holiday

I thought I would be able to go back to Penang during the weekends. But I'm tied up with Pusat Tuisyen Akademik Maju on Saturdays. There goes my weekends.

I could've gone back during the 1-week school holidays. But I'm part-timing with D' Jungle People from Tuesday to Thursday. A sports camp at Rawang, Games X-plosion. There goes my school holidays.

SMK Selayang Bharu's Penolong Kanan is sending my name to be a Pengawas Peperiksaan during SPM. There's no escaping it. All new teachers are sent by the school to invigilate. There goes my November holidays.

But I'm not complaining. The one with D' Jungle People, I mean. I've part-timed with them twice before at Langkawi. Somehow, I actually feel proud to be identified with them in some way. Weird, but dunno why. Maybe it's because I kinda like the things that they do. And they are professional in their work :)

Looking for Experiential Learning Consultants? Want a splendid team-building program for your company? Look no further. Check out the D' Jungle People here: http://www.djunglepeople.com/v2/start.htm

*This advertisement is free, complimentary of Hasten Ministries Sdn. Bhd.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I guess I'd better enjoy my holidays now

Anonymous said...

Ahem! while we're at it, you could all check out our blog at

http://www.djunglepeople.com/v2/blog/

heheheh...yaay free ad! :P

Anonymous said...

Haha yes yes i very loyal wan.. still berpegang teguh kepada Chalet 9!!! :D

Hey hey... you're settling in Kepong GC rite? My church just had a Camp Motivation (for youth) and 2 person from Kepong GC came... Aaron Ong (26 yrs old) and Kenneth (F2 or F3 i think not sure lah)... ya ya :) check them out...

Hasten said...

Yah, I know Aaron and his twin brother. His twin brother looks like he's perpetually hyper all the time :) Very jovial people.