Wednesday, June 04, 2008

You tipu me!

Petrol price is going up by August.

Anwar said if PKR wins, petrol price will go down.

BN came up with a less attractive, but more "reasonable" deal. They said if they win, petrol price will not go up.

Tipu wan!

There may have a separate tier for petrol payments by credit card. Credit card users may have to pay more for petrol, compared to cash payments.

There goes my anti-theft, cashless existence plan.

I told the auntie at the kedai runcit today:

"2013, wa khee eh see liao. Or lai eh. Wa kah lu kong. Mien lau lu eh. Petrol tan tiok khee! Lu siong sin wah..."

Translation:

"In 2013, I will run for elections. Sungai Ara seat. I tell you. I no need to bluff you wan. Petrol price will go up! You trust me la..."

Auntie said:

"Han lo! han lo!"

Translation:

"Ya loh! Ya loh!"

See. Instant rapport. What did I tell you. Honesty is the best policy. I no bluff you wan...

Faster take Tesco plastic bags to the nearest petrol station. Fill up! If bring Sunshine Square plastic bag, they give cheaper. Really wan, auntie...

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Correction... it's going up this midnight!!!