Thursday, June 28, 2007

Bike questions

1. Is it lawful to cycle along the highway?

2. Is a bicycle considered a vehicle? Or is it called a vehicle only if it has a motor? If it doesn't need a motor to be called a vehicle, then what about a pogo stick?

3. If a bicycle is not a vehicle, does that mean it's ok to ride against the flow of the traffic? If it is a vehicle, does that mean it's not ok to ride against the flow of traffic?

4. Is it ok to change gears while you're cycling? I hear a clanking sound coming from the chain.

5. Will I look freaky if I fix two headlights, two backlights, and wear a fluorescent reflector jacket when I cycle at night?

6. Is it true that men can get fertility problems if they don't ride their bike properly?

7. Is there such a thing as a highly cushioned bicycle seat that don't cost a bomb?

8. What do you do for bike maintenance?

9. Do people insure their bicycles? Does an insurance cover for theft?

10. Can somebody from Prudential please talk to me about life insurance?



My school clerk says I look like Ultraman with the helmet. Melissa says my bike looks like alien. I think I feel like I'm giving birth.

8 comments:

akmj said...

Allow me to comment in Malay.

Soalan-soalan yang bagus sekali.

Saya telah berbasikal selama beberapa tahun, dan masih lagi menggunakan basikal sekali-sekala sekarang. Kerapkali saya tertanya-tanya juga seperti saudara.

Adakah benar bahawa pada zaman datuk dan nenek kita, lesen berbasikal diperlukan sebelum seseorang dibenarkan berbasikal di jalan raya?

Berbasikal itu bagus dan sihat sungguh. Syabas!

*just wanted to practise my bm. felt like it's getting rusty*

Anonymous said...

Hahhaha. I enjoyed that comment :D
Thanx akmz

-meiyee-

siehjin said...

7. Is there such a thing as a highly cushioned bicycle seat that don't cost a bomb?

got. buy your own sponge and stick to the bicycle seat. then wrap it up with cloth (u can sew a cloth cover for it if u know how, or get someone to do it for u).

walla! cheap, highly cushioned bicycle seat. =)

Hasten said...

I know why my behind is so painful already. It's because I sit too near the front of the seat. So the narrow part of the seat is splitting up my behind! Bodohnya. Hehehe...

Now not so pain already.

a.h.t.i.n. said...

sit at the front part?

*stares at joshua with horror*

akmj said...

mei yee: :)btw ru joshua's gf? hehe sorry just curious...

Anonymous said...

yes, his better half
hahahaha :P

-meiyee-

Hasten said...

Now now, girls... No point fighting here... :)