Sunday, June 17, 2007

Creation stealers

My mail got stolen.

Mei Yee sent me Creation magazine via Pos Ekspress. She sent it on Thursday. No sight of it on Friday. The envelope is found on the foot of the stairs on Saturday night.

It was drenched and wet. No magazine inside. It was Kepong Gospel Chapel's property. I'm so getting into trouble.

Some kiddo must've ripped it open, thinking something special must be inside. Probably he hasn't seen a Pos Ekspress envelope before. Yes, the magazine contains nice pictures. But I bet he can't even read it.

By now, maybe they're thinking that the cina guy on the 4th floor is subscribing to some illegal, overseas Christian literature. Maybe they think I'm some Judaist, Jew-loving extremist who reads propaganda material.

Everyone else has some Quran thingy stuck on their doors. Mine's blank. May as well put some "Jesus thing" on it, huh? To keep up with the fad.

I guess it was a wise choice after all, to not hang my clothes outside to dry. Especially if I'm the best-dressed person to leave my block every morning.

When my Iswara comes, I'll drape it with a protective cover... Like a Batmobile. So the kiddos won't think about writing "Fakrul" on my car.

Under the cover, I'll clamp all the tyres.

On my car doors, I'll install some kinda calculus puzzle lock.

On the steering wheel, I'll put two locks. One on top of the steering wheel, one locked to the gas pedal.

The alarm... Fixed to the boom box. When it goes off, it will blare "I LOVE YOU BABY..."

If you're already a propaganda-reading, Jew-loving, babi-eating, Jesus-loving cina... Imagine if they see you owning two cars.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Imagine the amount of time you'd take to prepare to drive.

Have to leave by 3.00? No problem. Just go to your car at least 15 minutes earlier to remove the bat-cape and fold it properly, unlock all the locks and unclamp all the tyres. Better hope no one's chasing after you.

:)

Anonymous said...

u sounded very tulan with ur no-babi-eating neighborhood.

george

akmj said...

i know i know. Are you charismatic? Pray over your car :)

Hasten said...

George: T**** won't be the word I'd use. "Beh song la" is more like it.

Angela: I'm not into unintelligible language. And I'm also not into praying over unanimate objects.

When I pray for my car from my room, my Heavenly Father hears just as well.

akmj said...

josh: kidding :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha..flinstone language

yaba yaba dooooooooo...

george