Wednesday, July 25, 2007

After dy/dx = 0, the only way to go is up

Got my payslip today. Gaji corrections rectified, cola allowance finally in. Extra big paycheck this month.

This is my third payslip. Any credit card company will welcome me with open arms now.

Yesterday, I told the deceptiproton salesman I don't want a Iswara anymore. I told him I wanted a refund, to get a Myvi.

Today, he called. He said I can get my Iswara... before the 3rd of August! Now you know what to do when your car salesman toys around with you. Don't give him under the counter money. Show him who's boss.

Oh, speaking of which, today's the second day I wore my new belt to school. The brand is BOSS. Hugo Boss. I think got magic wan.

"Ya, selamat pagi..." Cekak pinggang, stand up at full height. *Can see BOSS* All silence.

"Sir, you punya belt ada Boss."

"Ya, saya boss. You bukan boss. You tak boleh lawan saya. Jadi, you diam."

Got my good ol' Ford Laser back from the workshop today. One car in, one more to go.

That fellow who banged my car? He never stopped lying up to today. He still lied when the car workshop girl asked him who's the real owner of the car. He even said the police summon "belum ada keputusan lagi." No remorse at all. He's still trying to mess with my insurance claim. Some people never change.
I'm staring at the official report that says he has been slapped the maximum penalty of RM300. And he's still trying to lie.

The best part is, the car workshop girl gave me a photocopy of the police report. Now I know his full name, his address, his phone number, his IC number, his date of birth, his age, his car's insurance, and the real owner of his car.

Now, I can send him all my love, everyday in a letter. Write him cards every Deepavali. Give him birthday cards every 28th of December. Cycle to his house. Pay him a visit. Or ask him out to mamak.
Now, you wanna see who's boss?

BOSS... Hugo boss... You should try it.

No comments: