Sunday, July 22, 2007

If you had "aha-ed"

Let them not rejoice over me
who are wrongfully my enemies
Nor let them wink with the eye
who hate me without a cause.

For they do not speak peace
But they devise deceitful matters
Against the quiet ones in the land.

They also opened their mouth wide against me
And said, "Aha, aha!
Our eyes have seen it."

Let them be ashamed and confounded
who seek my life
Let them be turned back and confused
who desire my hurt
Let them be turned back because of their shame
who say "Aha, aha!"

Let all those who seek You
rejoice and be glad in You
And let those who love Your salvation say continually
"Let God be magnified!"

(Psalms 35:19-21, 70:2-4)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I knew it would be worthwhile to keep checking (here and the other blog) every day for new revelations. Yes, I check your blog every day... Because your posts are a good and meaningful read.

God bless, and 'May their own inconsiderateness be a curse upon themselves'.

Annoying, inconsiderate people: Go on up, you baldhead!

Godly 'bears' : *MAUL!*

Annoying, inconsiderate and chastised-by-divine-wrath people: *scream scream bleed repent*

siehjin said...

i'm glad u got back to blogging joshua.

also glad u got thru that rough patch with your joshua-ness (did u watch "you, me, and dupree"? hahaha)intact.

=)

Hasten said...

Nope, I didn't watch "You, Me and Dupree." What about it?