Monday, July 23, 2007

Bike adventure of the day

I cycled to Hospital Selayang. No problemo. Then cycled to the bank to put in my cheque. My last one from the tuition center. Sad...

Tested out my yellow rain jacket in the rain. It flies everywhere like a cape. I look like... Spaceman Spiff! Tsk, Calvin's got that one already. Help me find another alter-ego biker name.

I went to my RN Samy store to get my bicycle ge
ar fixed. Now it's more responsive at a twitch. It's all in the lubrication. Hmmm...

A few guys hang out there to talk basikal. Dunno how long they've been hanging around, or if they have day jobs. They can just hang out and talk basikal on and on and on.

I'm eyeing this KHS Flite 500:


KHS BIKE - Specifications
FLITE 500
  • Sizes - S, M
  • Color - Blood Red, Silver
  • Main Frame - Alloy 700S Replaceable Derailleur Hanger
  • Fork - Carbon Blades w/ Alloy Steerer
  • Crankset - Truvativ Touro 50/36T, 50T Chainring in 7075AL
  • Front Derailleur - Shimano Tiagra
  • Rear Derailleur - Shimano 105
  • Shifter - Shimano Tiagra
  • Cassette/freewheel - SRAM PG-950 12-26T, 9-Speed
  • Rims - SHIMANO R500 Wheel Set
  • Brake Set - Tektro 423AG Dual Pivot

RN Samy is selling it at RM2600. That's RM424 cheaper than advertised in the website. Dunno about Samy's bike-fitting skills. But he says it's my size. It's in my colour theme too. Killer red! Ang ang, hai see lang!

If my purchase advisor okays this one, it will be locked on target.

Anyone who knows hard-core bikers, or triathlon enthusiasts, hook me up. Need training partners.

I have a need, a need for speed
Don't bust my line, cos I got rhyme!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its good to see you up and fighting again old friend.

bout the tv.... hmmm..... we tried to turn it on but mo pic on screen. Dont wanna give u something which doesnt work.


The bike is cool!

-Kenny

Unknown said...

Hello sir =D

How do you do?

Anonymous said...

The Flying Hokkien. Try not to turn into an octopus-man what ferries the souls of the dead though.

Hasten said...

Kenny: Aiya... Now what am I gonna do for idiot box entertainment?

Holyboy27: I'm good... How's school? :)

Scott: Flying Hokkien? Like so ah-pek-kutip-coconut wan? Hahahaha...