Monday, January 21, 2008

Rombak in Gombak

No, it's not Rumble in the Bronx. It's the local version. It is... Rombak in Gombak.

The school time table will be reshuffled again. Rombak lagi. It's the third time already this year. "Not enough teachers" is the reason. 9 teachers are leaving.

Just when we thought we can have 24 periods per week... It's going up again.

Pn. P says she'll leave next year. By hook or by crook. If that happens, that means... I will have more Add Math classes to teach! And less
periods with kelas-kelas separuh iblis! Hooray!

* * * * * * * * * *

Speaking of kelas-kelas separuh iblis... There was this separuh iblis in my 4 Neptune class last year. I heard during the Mesyuarat Lembaga Disiplin that apparently, this separuh iblis has Indon parents. Both his parents ran back to Indonesia. He's left with the whatever-whoever-Indons to look after him.

No wonder he became delinquent...


* * * * * * * * * *

More on the Mesyuarat Lembaga disiplin. I'm not given the kuasa merotan yet. Yet. Har har har. Imagine when that day comes...




Robocop by day. Dark Justice by night.
You can run. But you can't hide.

* * * * * * * * * *

Hard core cases were discussed during the meeting. To help teachers keep track of the hard core students, we tried to find out which classes they are in this year. Guess what.

Of all the Malay boys mentioned...

All of them...

Are in my class.

Robocop or not?

* * * * * * * * * *

In my own name list, there are 45 people in my class.

In the official name list, I have 37 people in my class.

That means, 8 of them are pendatang haram.

They find their hard core friends.
They see my class got a lot.
They come in.
They sit down.
They say they baru masuk my class.

Robocop or not?

* * * * * * * * * *

I asked the Penolong Kanan HEM. What do I do the next time I come across our own students taking drugs outside the school?

The answer I got was... Call police. Or take their photo with my handphone.

If the Lembaga Disiplin can sponsor a camera phone, I will Robocop lah.

* * * * * * * * * *

Tactics from the crypt. You know how they trick students?

They come to you and offer a job.

First month, they pay you RM200 as agreed.

Second month, they pay you RM200 as agreed.

Third month, they pay you RM150. Or RM100.

Fourth month, they give you a handphone. Canggih wan. They say the handphone costs more than their monthly pay. The student takes the handphone.

Now, the student has to work for months and months and months, till late at night, to earn back how much the handphone was worth.

Student gets "stuck" with the handphone.
Student goes to work because of the handphone.
Student doesn't get cash because of the handphone.
Student gets trapped because of the handphone.
Student gets enslaved.
Student becomes desperate.
Student turns delinquent.

If it's a girl, they use a handphone as bait. If it's a boy, they use a motorbike.

Needless to say, the handphones and motorbikes are stolen stuff.

* * * * * * * * * *

Selayang needs a Saviour.

Don't look at me. I'm just... Errr... Math teacher.

* * * * * * * * * *

Nah, give you inspiration...





The future of law enforcement.

No comments: