Friday, January 04, 2008

Throat infection

No class since first day of school. Form 4's are still undergoing streaming. Will continue until Monday next week. Tuesday only start teaching.

Bagusss...

Penolong Kanan HEM released me from being Penyelaras Form 4.

Bagusss... Bagusss...

Pn. N said I can let go of the Fotografi thing for the school magazine. And be in charge of magazine distribution instead.

Lagi bagusss...

Fellow Math teachers agreed to use workbooks instead of textbooks. Form 4 Maths classes will be using Longman. Form 4 Add Maths will be using Pelangi. If you are a book salesman, and if you want my school to use your books... You know who to talk to :P

Bessst...

Now waiting for the clinic to reopen, to see the doctor. So I can sing louder next Monday.

NEGAAARAAAKUUUUUUU!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God still is watching over you my friend. Not from a distance but He hears your hearts cry. Weird now that I see you more often I leave comments more too? Farnie ler - KC

Hasten said...

Throat OK already. Can eat Shogun :)